Thursday, February 12, 2009

A sobering truth.

So I learned a sobering truth today. It has actually been a question that has plagued my mind for some time. I guess I just never really wanted the answer, or maybe I was afraid of the truth. whatever the reason, I was still not looking for the answer. I think many of us have that problem in todays world. We think that if we don't know, it can't hurt us, or at the least we have the safefty of bliss in our own ignorance. But I am hear to tell you that ignarance can only trap us, and only the truth can set us free. So I have taken it upon myself here to share what I have so unwillingly learned. For those of you who don't want to leave the bliss that ignarace has sheltered you with, stop reading now. But for those of you brave soles, who, like me, have chosen to embrace truth, here it is. Twinkies have no nutritional value. I'm sorry, that is the truth of the matter. Please, I urdge you, if you are having problems coping with this, contact me. I am here to help. And remember, there is no shame in crying.

3 comments:

  1. I suppose that means Ho Hos have no nutritional value either. Sigh...

    Hey Emily, it's Holly from the ward. Welcome to the blogworld!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks. And no, Ho Hos don't either. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever, girls. Denial is my friend for a reason. Twinkies are yellow. Yellow is a vegetable. Get with it, would you?
    Donna

    ReplyDelete